EPSON LX 310
WHY THE EPSON LX-310?
Building on its reputation as the world’s top dot matrix printer maker, Epson has introduced the Epson LX-310 as the next-generation narrow carriage, 9-pin model that replaces the legendary LX-300, featuring vastly improved speed and reliability.
The Epson LX-310 features a 128KB input data buffer memory that is double that of its predecessor. This enables it to achieve high printing speeds of up to 357 characters per second at 12 CPI.
Improving on Legendary Reliability
The Epson LX-310 also has an improved reliability rating that is an astonishing 67% higher than its predecessor that was already renowned for its dependability. The LX-310 is rated for a mean time before failure (MTBF) of 10,000 POH (power on hours) compared to the older model’s 6,000 POH.
High Impact for Multiple Carbon Copies
Achieve optimum efficiency with the LX-310’s ability to create up to a 5-part form printout (1 original + 4 copies).
With built-in USB, Serial and Parallel Interface options, the LX-310 is able to connect to just about any output device you need it for.
- Fast print speed of up to 357 Characters Per Second (12 CPI)
- Achieve optimum efficiency with 5 Part Forms printout (1 Original + 4 Copies)
- Flexible connectivity with built-in USB, Serial and Parallel Interface options
- Uses approx 1.1W in sleep mode
- Print Method: Impact dot matrix
- Number of Pins in Head: 9 pins
- Print Direction: Bi-direction with logic seeking
- Control Code: ESC/P and IBM PPDS emulation
- High Speed Draft: 10/12/15 cpi, 347 / 357 / 390 cps
- High Speed Draft Condensed: 17/20 cpi, 383 / 298 cps
- Draft: 10/12/15 cpi, 260 / 312 / 223 cps
- Draft Condensed: 17/20 cpi, 222 / 260 cps
- Draft Emphasized: 10 cpi, 130 cps
- NLQ: 10/12/15/17/20 cpi, 65 / 78 / 55 / 47 / 56 cps
- Character Sets: Italic table, PC437 (US Standard Europe), PC850 (Multilingual), PC860 (Portuguese), PC861 (Icelandic), PC863 (Canadian-French), PC865 (Nordic), Abicomp, BRASCII, Roman 8, ISO Latin 1, PC 858, ISO 8859-15
- Bitmap Fonts: Epson Draft: 10, 12, 15 cpi; Epson Roman & San Serif: 10, 12, 15 cpi, Proportional; Epson Courier: 10, 12, 15 cpi; Epson Prestige: 10, 12 cpi; Epson Script, OCR-B, Orator & Orator-S: 10cpi; Epson Script C: Proporational
- Barcode Fonts: EAN-13, EAN-8, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 39, Code 128, Postnet
Pitch: 10/12/15/17/20 cpi, 80 / 96 / 120 / 137 / 160 cpl
- Standard: Fabric Ribbon Cartridge (Black)
- Ribbon Life: Approx. 4.0 million characters (Draft 10cpi, 14 dots/character)
- Acoustic Noise: Approx. 53dB(A) (ISO 7779 pattern)
- Mean Print Volume Between Failure (MVBF): Approx. 20 million lines (Except print head)
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF): Approx. 10,000 POH (25% Duty)
- Print Head Life: Approx. 400 million strokes/wire
- Control Panel: 4 switches and 5 LEDs
Environmental Conditions (Operating)
- Temperature: 5 ~ 35°C
- Humidty: 10 ~ 80% RH
- Rated Voltage: AC 120V / AC 220 – 240V
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz – 60Hz